Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Full reset of 6070

Registered Member

Full reset of 6070

Hi everyone,
could anybody help me, is there any ways for nokia 6070 to do a full reset like with 3keys resetting trick on 6600?
What type is actually this 6070? is it a S40 or S60 series? i really don't know what its mean anyway :smileytongue: but in some page, it's said that this 3keys resetting trick only provided in S60 series or higher? is this true?

Recently i've downloaded a software, and after installing it and try to open it, the phone just went out. After i switch it on, it just opened until the nokia logo, and after that the phone goes blank as if the power out.

Is there any solution for this problem?
Thank you before.
Please use plain text.
Professor
sosul

Re: Full reset of 6070

The 6070 is series 40 which means there is no reset keys. You will need to take your phone to a repair centre

http://europe.nokia.com/A4144987
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
bandofbrothers

Re: Full reset of 6070

The limited 2 year waranty does not cover issues caused by third party software.

You can only but try to book it in and see what they say
Nokia n8.
iphone 5 16gb - black/slate

Be happy !!
Please use plain text.