Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Gorilla glass or plastic?

nabe

Gorilla glass or plastic?

I'm investigating cover material of entry-level smartphone.
I'd like to know if Asha series or any entry level model in Nokia line has reinforced glass as Corning Gorilla Glass or plastic cover as Mitsubishi MR58?
I know Asha 311 has gorilla glass, but how about Asha 305, 306 and 308? 
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Gorilla glass or plastic?

hi mate,

only the Asha 311 has Gorilla Glass in the entire Asha line-up. GG helps to protect the phone from scratches and little falls and all of that, but it is not the be-all end-all solution to stopping the phone from getting cracked glass / screen after a fall, which a lot of disillusioned users come on here to rant about. just so that you are aware.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.