Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Green arrow permanently on screen of S40 produ...

matty99

Green arrow permanently on screen of S40 product

Hi. Has anybody had a green arrow appear on the screen of an S40 product? It appears in the top left corner and cannot be removed even with a factory reset. It points upwards but doesn't look like a missed call sign.

If anybody can give me information on how to remove it I would be extremely appreciative.

I have attached a (very bad) picture of the screen.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Green arrow permanently on screen of S40 product

Pls mention the model name of the device.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

That image looks like a cloned chinese phone thats trying to copy a vertu handset.

I don't believe its nokia hardware or software, so help cannot be given here if it is.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

[ Edited ]

Hi Psychomania,

I also suspected this as well as it is a symbol which I haven't seen either even though the image isn't all that clear.

@Ng85 the model of the phone is Vertu Constellation Ayxta.

@Matty99 Hi, If you can personal message me you IMEI number please I can check whether this is a genuine model or not. You can retrive your IMEI number on this by enetering on your handset *#06#. If you don't wish to send me your IMEI number you can alternatively take the handset to a Nokia care point where they can inspect the device.

Thanks Guys

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rahul_Sharma

Check if there're any messages in your outbox. The arrow is the indication of that. This happens when the message you tried to sent failed to go.

Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.