Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

[HELP] Nokia Asha 200 Has Power But No Display

summerfed

[HELP] Nokia Asha 200 Has Power But No Display

I bought my nokia asha 200 last february 16,2012, And today, I just don't know why, but my phone has keypad lights but no lcd display, What happen to my phone?

Please use plain text.
Professor
malange007

Re: [HELP] Nokia Asha 200 Has Power But No Display

no lcd display what do you mean by this ... are you trying to say that the lcd doesnt light up when you turn it on.??? If this is the case oull the battery on and restart it. If still no luck and provided you havent damaged the phone and that has caused this issue, take it back to your retailer he will replace it.
Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
q4mm4

hi... my nokia asha 200 had no lcd display.. it has power.....

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi q4mm4

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

Have you tried rebooting your phone? If yes and still the same, we suggest to take your phone to a Nokia Care Point for assessment. You may click on Nokia Support for further assistance.
If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.