Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: How Can i Charge 5130 XM with USB cable

Advisor

How Can i Charge 5130 XM with USB cable

Dear all

i want to ask that how can i Charge m 5130 XM with supplied USB cable is it posible ?

Knowledge sharing is better to earn

IF YOU FIND POSTS HELPFUL CLICK THE BIG ORANGE KUDOS BUTTON
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

No.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Advisor

any other idea?
Knowledge sharing is better to earn

IF YOU FIND POSTS HELPFUL CLICK THE BIG ORANGE KUDOS BUTTON
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

[ Edited ]
You could use a CA-100 adapter. It has a USB type-A plug on one end and a 2mm charger port plug on the other. The downside is that you need 2 USB ports available if you want to transfer data and charge the phone at the same time: one for the CA-100 and one for the provided CA-101 data cable.

Alterntatively you could use a CA-126 charging/data cable, which is like a CA-100 and CA-101 in one cable. Type-A USB plug on one end and both a 2mm charging port connector and a microUSB plug on the other.
Message Edited by grschinon on 29-May-2009 10:02 AM

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Registered Member
queency

I'm having same issue, but as i read forums.. that not possible :smileysad: