Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How can i deactivate my mobile when it is stolen?

Registered Member
hussnainali

How can i deactivate my mobile when it is stolen?

Hi my mobile phone is stolen now i am afraid that theft may cause violence by using my contacts and messages. please help me i have my cell phone box and IMEI number so is there any way by which i can deactivate my cell phone .

my cell phone model is Nokia 6300

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Professor
pudu

Re: How can i deactivate my mobile when it is stolen?

hasnainali, sory to hear that you lost your phone, there is not much i can help you but will you please go through this once
/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/My-phone-is-lost-or-stolen-what-can-I-do/m-p/525537/highlight/true#M157

threr are lots of experts here so i hope they will give you more detail to solve your problem

PUDU
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ssprasanna

My Nokia Lumia 820 was being stolen and is there a way to deactivate the phone ? i have the purchase box and bill and also the IMEI  no ..... i have also registered a poilce complaint . I really want the phone to be deactivated because i dnt want sone thief to use it ...pls help me n reply me soon 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

You need to contact your network as they can disable the sim. You can disable (lock) the phone if you have previously enabled "find my phone" on it. Go to this site to see if you can do it: https://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/my/find
Please use plain text.