Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How do I get my phone off OFFLINE???

How do I get my phone off OFFLINE???

My Nokia 6210 is on offline and i can't find a way to get it back online. Can anyone help??
Please use plain text.
Sage
abhishekkai08

Re: How do I get my phone off OFFLINE???

switch to some other profile like general,silent etc...which uses network
Was this post of some help? Click 'Kudos' star on the right hand side of this post. Your gesture will be highly appreciated!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Also check to make sure you have a valid sim card and it's in correctly in the phone. If the phone cannot recognise a sim card it will automatically go into offline mode on start up.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bigmac1

mobile phone 5250 how to i get offline

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Use power button and select offline. Your phone will work as if there is no sim.

Now to use the network or to come back online select or activate any other profile like general.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.