Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to Change the Security code - Nokia Asha 311

Contributor
sank321
Accepted Solution

How to Change the Security code - Nokia Asha 311

[ Edited ]

I have the default security code that is 12345. But in my nokia asha 311 handset I want to change my security keyguard code, I want my own numeric code then what should I do.. please give me the suggesions for that..

Moderator's Note: The subject was amended as the post was moved to a new thread.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: How to Change the Security code - Nokia Asha 311

To change default lock code go to Settings > scroll down to Security > Access codes > Security code.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sank321

Thank you.. It Works..!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
syednkhaja

Hi,\

I forgot security code of my mobile nokia asha 311,how can i troubleshoot this issue without taking it to the stores and phone mechanics.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

syednkhaja wrote:

Hi,\

I forgot security code of my mobile nokia asha 311,how can i troubleshoot this issue without taking it to the stores and phone mechanics.

Not Possible ..

If it was so easy, there is no point providing this feature ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Help88

Is there anyone here can help me to unluck my security code.i forgot my security code.can you help me?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Help88 wrote:
Is there anyone here can help me to unluck my security code.i forgot my security code.can you help me?

Sorry but there is no other solution than to visit Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) to get the code reset ...

Please use plain text.