Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to disable packet data in Nokia 303?

Advisor

How to disable packet data in Nokia 303?

Is there any way to disable data packet? Because I want to disable it to prevent me from data cost, but allow me to use MMS. In manual, it didn't had any instruction to disable it. If there is no way to disable it, how do I delete data profiles? Because it has 3 profile, MMS, WAP and internet.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: How to disable packet data in Nokia 303?

If you want ONLY the MMS profile then select WAP and Internet (one by one) and under Options you should be able to Delete them...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Whitwhickey

Well I took a long time to figure it out. Basically, you have to go to Settings >> Configurations >> Default configuration setting.....then you press and hold onto the configurations providing the packet data and press delete. Then, go edit your personal settings so that you can configure to the "Personal Configurations" to get the Web configuration.

Please "Star" this if it helps! Thanks!
Please use plain text.
spyingcarton

if above solution does not solve the problem then you should call remove all the settings from your mobile phoen and then call your srevice operator and after that ask them to for help with MMS setting and then they will instrcuct you. i hope this infomraiotn will be helpful for you. i normally do manual settings for MMS with help od operator srevice assistence.

Nokia C3-01
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aairaah

Problem with my Nokia Asha 300 is whenever i connect internet through packet data, my packet data doesnt get disable after use. It keeps itself enabled and i have to switch off my cell to disable internet conncetion provided by service provider
Please use plain text.