Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How to download pictures from 6350

Registered Member
BFisher

How to download pictures from 6350

I have a Nokia 6350 w/ micro memory card. I have the card reader. How do I download the pics off the card to my computer? I put the card in the adapter and into the reader. However it says there are no pictures. WHen i put it back in the phone, there are pictures. Do I need some special software???

Thanks!

Jusaguy

Re: How to download pictures from 6350

Forgive me if you already know this but Nokia PC Suite will give you full access to the pictures on your camera and you can copy them to your PC.

You can link up to your PC from the phone with a micro USB cable very easily or you can use Bluetooth if you already have a Bluetooth adaptor on your PC.

The software is also very useful to sync contacts from phone to PC.

Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Or you could open my computer-> the memorycard-> find the folder and drag and drop pics to your pc.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Registered Member
pictures

Re: How to download pictures from 6700

how do i download pictures from nokia 6700 classic into my computer

Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: How to download pictures from 6700

I've used the 6700 classic on work. It has both USB connection and bluetooth for you to use with a computer. I've not used it with ovi or pc suite, but using the phone as a mass storage device should be possible. If you have the pictures on your memory card, you could pull it out and connect it to a card reader dongle to pc too.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Registered Member
peaches1

My husband has always downloaded my pictures from my phone to my picasa account.   He is now unable to help me because of health issues and I need someone to talk me through the processess step by step of taking the pictures off my phone and putting them into my picasa account.I know you hook your phone to an sb port but don't know wnat to do from there.