Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

How to reset Nokia 2700 classic?

Sage
shamsi_boy

How to reset Nokia 2700 classic?

i want to know that how can I reset my 2700 classic?iI have tried to restore factory settings but they dont work and im still facing problems.i've tried the code *# 7370# but it only works on s60 and others.please give me a code or tell something how to reset.and please a site for themes for my 2700c.

Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: How to reset Nokia 2700 classic?

Being an S40 device, the ONLY way to get it fully reset (Out-of Box) state is to get the Firmware flashed at Nokia Care..

BTW look here for the Themes..

Advisor
Rahul_Sharma

That's right. That key combination does not work with S40 models. However, you may try this: Go to Settings, select Restore Factory Settings, there you'll find two options Restore settings only and Restore all. Restore all will erase all the contacts, messages, notes, reminders, etc.

Hope it helps solve your problem.

All the best!

Sage
shamsi_boy

i don't want a hard reset,i rather want a normal reset just like the one which is obtained by pressing *#7370# in s60 devices.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Though it is believed that a Hard Reset is a MORE DEEPER Reset..it almost is same as the Soft Reset that you do by *#7370# . The major difference being, one can be performed when the phone is switching ON and  Screen / Display is working so that you can enter and see what you are keying in..whereas the other is when the Phone is not switching ON or the display is not working...With both, the data from the Phone memory is wiped off...

Registered Member
jasveergiri

i want to know that how can I reset my 2700 classic?iI have tried to restore factory settings but they dont work and im still facing problems.i've tried the code *# 7370# but it only works on s60 and others.please give me a code or tell something how to reset.and please a site for themes for my 2700c.

Mobile Overlord
farby

There is no other way for the USER to Reset the phone. You may get the Firmware flashed at your local Nokia Care. You may find one in your area thru' This link.