Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I can't connent nokia 2690 to pc suit.

manimohan1980

I can't connent nokia 2690 to pc suit.

My nokia 2690 is not connect with pc suit.when i connect the data cable to mobile in few sec mobile screen show a msg (NO RESPONDING HOST).I reconnet my cell to pc.The msg show same again.what can i do plz.. Help me plz...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rutulsoni1

i have two mobile one is 5310 and another is 2690 i have allready installed 5310 pc suite now i connect my 2690 mobile with pc than message appear on my phone is no responce from host what i do please tell me

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anirvan

Hey ....Try Nokia OVI suite....its really working.....hv fun..... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anirvan

U hv 2 download Nokia OVI suite.....Its Diff from PC suite.....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anirvan

U hv 2 download Nokia OVI suite.....Its Diff from PC suite.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nilzstand

i am unable to connect to internet in pc via bluetooth from 2690 model.....i had used other models like6230...it gave satisfactory results...please guide me to solve my problem...

Please use plain text.
sriharsha4380

nokia 2690,i am facing a problem that nokia ovi store is not working it says that your device is not compitable. Plz help me,
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jit1234

My nokia 2690 is not connect with pc suit.when i connect the data cable to mobile in few sec mobile screen show a msg (NO RESPONDING HOST).I reconnet my cell to pc.The msg show same again.what can i do plz.. Help me plz...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Varun_varun

Hey its simple.. When u connect it to pc.. While it shows please wait cancel it.. Then u will se three option select pc suite n ur done. Enjoy!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sagar_punekar

No responce from host
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sagar_punekar

My nokia x2-00 is not connect in pc
Please use plain text.
rathod800

Same, i too. I'm very problem, therefore "communication error, try again later".....& "downloading failed" form ovi or nokia store. Hope u know up it as Ple, help me
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Hi rathod 800,

In order to fix this issue, I would advise you to :

1. Check that you are using the original Nokia USB cable and that the cable is properly connected to the phone and PC.
  2. Disconnect the mobile device and connect it again.
  3. Remove the battery, insert it back again and restart your mobile device. In phone models with integrated battery, press the  power button for around 10 seconds
  4. Restart your PC.
  5. Try connecting to another USB port on your PC. Connect the phone directly to your PC instead of connecting e.g. via a USB hub.
  6. Try selecting another connection mode in your mobile device (e.g. Nokia Suite/PC Suite, Mass Storage, Media Transfer). Note that when connecting to PC suite Suite, you need to select PC Suite mode (check the connection mode in Settings > Connectivity > USB).
  7. If running Nokia Suite in the PC, check that the latest Nokia Suite version is installed (check for updates in Nokia Suite Software Updates menu). Check also that your phone is compatible with Nokia Suite.
  8. If Nokia Suite is not able to find your phone, try reinstalling Nokia Suite software in your PC.
  9. If possible, check if your phone can be successfully connected to another PC.  

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.