Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I can't download my free 40 EA games for my as...

jayjay23

I can't download my free 40 EA games for my asha 202. help please..:|

I just bought my phone last sept 7 2012, and I really want to get the free ea games. I opened the ea game on the apps and games menu and it says "unable to open this page. check your connection or try again later". I tried loading my phone to have internet access just for 1 day and i can't download it still. Can anyone help me pleasee.. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

Re: I can't download my free 40 EA games for my asha 202. help please..:|

I'm not sure preloaded games there are free, usually they are trial. If you would like to find free games, try to visit www.mobilegamesarena.net, www.mobiles24.com or www.mobi11.com

Hope this will help.
Niki
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Maybe your were having invalid internet settings. Did you ask your service provider to send you the correct settings?
Without proper access point and web settings, you can't connect to the download page.

And the reply above is all wrong. You'll get the full version of the games.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vicente

Having the same problem here! "Unable to open this page. Check your connection or try again later."

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vicente

@classic_sis, they are not free trial, they are full version. I have a friend who has an Asha 203 and all 40 games from EA are free and full version. Checked the Nokia website if it was true and it was indeed. Free, full-version EA games are available only for Nokia Asha 202 and 203 but I dont know why I can't download it too. BTW, my phone is a 202 since 203s are only available for Globe postpaid.

Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@Vicente

Maybe I was wrong. You can't download them, try in other websites.
Niki
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nisnaaz

m also getting the same problem i buyed my phone just 2 days ago even the nokia music is charging for songs download they said its free...m very tensed about this plz help :'(
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Avanish002

Even I am facing exacly the same problem ....
And even though the internet settings are correct....
Antone please help me....plz

Please use plain text.