Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: I can't watch youtube on nokia 210

Contributor
seniordady32

I can't watch youtube on nokia 210

[ Edited ]

As the title say, i can't watch on youtube on my nokia 210 dual sim. Funny thing is that i can watch youtube only on 2G network, on wi-fi it's not working. In 2G the quality of video is very very poor. Now please tell me what setting should i  make to get this think work? I know that youtube is working on nokia 210, because i see on the internet.

I uploaded one link for someone who know and can help me.

PS. Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you very much.

Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

Does this help?

Depending on your Nokia Xpress browser variant, you might need that …

Contributor
seniordady32

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Abi99.
My problem is not solved,none of the tips from the other topic helped. The streaming in 2G network(Vodafone) is working fine but with poor quality, only in wifi network is not working. I guess is something about streaming settings on wifi, but i don't know what setting should i make. I can only download videos from youtube,but with very low quality. My nokia is on firmware v06.09 and nokia xpress browser is v5.0.5, my phone does not have an youtube icon on his menu.

By the way, i live in Romania and i use Vodafone and Orange as cell network.

Mobile Sensei
Abi99

If you start watching YouTube, does the Nokia 210 use GSM directly, wihout giving any error message, even when in range of your Wi-Fi network? If yes, how are you current settings in Nokia » Menu » Settings » Configuration » Personal?

Contributor
seniordady32

Yes on first question.
Settings in Nokia » Menu » Settings » Configuration » Personal- is empty. I can only activate configuration on SIM1 or SIM2,these configurations is from network operators i guess.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

seniordady32 wrote:
Nokia » Menu » Settings » Configuration » Personal – is empty.

Which is not possible, if you followed the steps in that other thread:

Nokia » Menu » Configuration » Personal » (Options ») Add » for each type you add one (access point, web, streaming). Are you able to select those via ‘Activate’ now?