Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

I think my 303 hates me or it's nokia's failure

Contributor
from_far
Accepted Solution

I think my 303 hates me or it's nokia's failure

hello, just bought my nokia 303 last September 2012, but each month, I encounter problems! First was the "social" app. It says "invalid app. Delete?" ofcourse it's a system app so I can't delete it. Then, I had trouble with my chat, it says and will always say, session expired but I just logged in and refreshed to update whose online. Then, comes the nokia browser which I updated with nokia xpress whatever and it says conflicting apps.. I can't go to any near nokia care center coz I'm currently in a far province. What else can I do?? I always update my phone software though but never helped. Thank you!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: I think my 303 hates me or it's nokia's failure

hi mate,

have you tried re-installing your current firmware thru Nokia Suite on PC? also try Restoring your phone to factory settings. Failing that, you will need to taek your phone to local Nokia Care for inspection: http://nokia.com/support You can contact them and ask them as you may be able to mail your handset in, if you can't visit their location.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
from_far

sir,
I tried reinstalling my software for like 3times this month, but it can't help. I've followed posts by nokia regarding these matter but it won't just solve it. I am willing to send my phone for inspection of nokia care center but freighting offices won't accept such cargoes. But the link you gave might just help. I'm on discovering the support site if I have spare time.. Thanks anyway! Will post again if issue persist.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
from_far

P.S. I used nokia pc suite to update, back up, and reinstall my phone software.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
from_far

oh, even soft and hard reset happened more than 8times and believe me, it doest go back to how it works when i first bought it.. God, this is so frustrating... Thought this phone is a premiere one..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

A firmware re-flashing is all you need :smileyhappy:
Just visit a Nokia care center and let them do the job. Re-flashing it will first erase the phone memory and re-write the content that came installed from the factory :smileyhappy: :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MacConners

Go to the nearest Nokia Care and let them handle it.
I know you said you live very far but one trip is worth every day hassle and frustration you encounter.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
from_far

true enough y'all.. It's just that a trip costs PhP9,000 or around $220 for airline alone a.k.a. as good as buying a new and better phone. But I will consider your advices seriously since I'm a nokia fan and I'm sticking with my nokia 303 before moving to lumia... Nokia care center is all I need. Thank you very much! Kudos everybody.. Thanks!!!
Please use plain text.