Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Its Strange in Nokia

Advisor
eMaker

Its Strange in Nokia

asha 308 dont have copy/paste text funtion. i used 2690 before,, very cheap and just 128x160 screen but had copy/paste. its lack of wifi,3g and many thing expected bt its shame that no copy paste !!!!!!!!!!
Advisor
eMaker

Re: Its Strange in Nokia

have any plan for next software update?
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Waiting for the same in my 311 too.. Though the feedback was sent to the required areas, there has been no updates about whether we'll see it in next release or not
Advisor
eMaker

I sent feedback. There are lots of problem in asha phones. Nokia didnt do proper troubleshoot. Im stunned after seeing that some basic s40 items are missing
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Its the next version of s40 and some features are added or dropped depending on developers decision. So we can't complain about missing features. But bugs, they suck.
Think Nokia should also start offering upcoming firmwares as beta to some interested users/developers so that bugs can be spotted earlier and fixed before releasing the firmware to general users.
Advisor
eMaker

But i cant understand whats the problem with copy paste. I cant copy sms,text from sites or phone to send! I used copy paste always and now i feel like ******
Counsellor
Cadz

i can relate to you eMaker. My previous phone, the 303 can copy paste directly thru its keyboard (ctrl+c,v, or x). I hope we can have that feature on our asha full touch.. let's just wait for another sw update.
Nokia Lover since childhood.
my phones are 3120c, 303, and 311.