Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Led clock wall paper for s40 phones

Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf

Led clock wall paper for s40 phones

Why I cannot download this wall paper eventhough it is compatible for my device. When i try to download, the nokia suite dissplay could not download there was problem in downloading and asked me to verify the computer connection. it is a free ware by nokia ovi suite. My device is 5130 xpress music

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Are you on a slow connection? Can you try downloading that directly on mobile?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf

Hi,   Through mobile i could not. But compatible downloads could be downloaded by my mobile from ovi suite directly. But this is a wall paper, if it could be the reason, that wall paper or screen saver is not totally compatible for nokia 5130 xpress music

Musicallly yours jraju

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

If you really want this Wallpaper, try Google and see if you get on some other site. Try downloading from there. You may also try THIS which provides good solutions for phone personalisation. ..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ezreaderdocpdf

Hi, farby,   Please tell me whether it is possible to save any screen saver other than the default by nokia for my nokia 5130 xpress music. On perusal, I do not find set as screen saver option. Instead there is set aswall paper function. Why havent nokia provided this option. I found this option in nokia 7210 super nova etc. Hence my question.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi ,

I do recall that some Nokia phones had the option to set it as screen saver while some did not. Technically should be the same, as they are both running Series 40 5th edition Feature Pack 1, but options did vary between phones and also firmware versions.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.