Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Mail for exchange help for Nokia 302

Registered Member
Scofy
Accepted Solution

Mail for exchange help for Nokia 302

Hi guys . .just dload the Nokia mail for exchange apps for my 302. .but i need sm help . .i want to know what is the server name for gmail or dis apps . .i tried both pop and smtp servers but it said server not found . .plz help me . .
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

[ Edited ]

Hi Scofy,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

The Gmail Exchange ActiveSync server settings are as follows:

Gmail Exchange ActiveSync server address: m.google.com

Gmail Exchange ActiveSync domaingoogle

Gmail Exchange ActiveSync user name: Your full Gmail address (me@gmail.com, e.g.)

Gmail Exchange ActiveSync password: Your Gmail password

Gmail Exchange ActiveSync TLS/SSL required: yes

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions on the Exchange application.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Scofy

Tnx a ton sir . .u rocks
Please use plain text.