Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: My Nokia 113 got 'flash' automatically! :@

Contributor
Mahmud_NIS

My Nokia 113 got 'flash' automatically! :@

Hi, I am using Nokia 113. I switched off my handset for two days. When I tried to switch on my handset, something appeared that I never hoped. At first, it called me to select language then adjust time. I did. But, after getting on my handset I saw that my handset theme is no more there. Also messages, contacts, notes, games, apps everything got removed. I dont think that these are the main problems. But the main problems are-
# I have some apps, games on my micro sd and my handset shows that these apps and games are invalid.
# Appliction Cerficates(RSA, Nokia etc) are no more in my handset.
# There is no device software update vendor name in my handset. There was 'Nokia'. So that, I cant update my device.
# 'MAIL' option is not working now. So that, I cant access this option.

I really want to get rid of these problem! :crying: Please, help me!!! Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Mahmud_NIS
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
BorntoHelp99

Dude,

That's weird. Reinstall the software of your phone and everything will be fixed. how to do it? follow this.

1. Download Nokia Suite first. click here to download.

2. Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.

3. Wait until Nokia Suite detects your phone.

3. Go to Tools > Software updates > Reinstall software.

This will help you. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mahmud_NIS

But, I didnt get any usb cable! O.o
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Boxer_Dog

Same here no USB Cable, I thought try Bluetooth.  I have a go latter today

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
BorntoHelp99

If there's any USB then you should take it to the repair centre..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Boxer_Dog

Agree with your comment about taking it to a repair centre, I been to two car phone warehouse shops, one said there no internet on the phone the other shop told me to contact my mobile provider.  They got no clue I try the shops again when different staff are on duty.

Please use plain text.