how do you do the hard reinstall firmware?
To do that, you need to use Nokia Suite. Please make sure to back up your files before doing that.
You can download Nokia Suite from this link: www.nokia.com/nokiasuite
Here are the procedure to back up your data:
1. Connect the phone you want to back up to your computer with a USB cable. On your phone, select Nokia Suite and then select OK.
2. In Nokia Suite, click Tools then Backup. Nokia Suite shows you a list of the content types that you can back up and prepares a list of information that can be backed up.
3. Select the information that you want to back up. If you want to change where the backup file is saved, click Browse and choose another location. If you have a lot of music, photos or videos on your phone, including them in the backup will cause the backup process to be slower.
4. Click Start to begin backing up. Do not disconnect or switch off your phone during the backup. If you need to stop the backup, click Stop. Nokia Suite will reach a safe stop point and will then stop the backup.
5. Click Finish to close the window after the backup is complete.
To re-install the software, you can do these steps:
1. In Nokia Suite, select Tools then Software updates.
2. Click the word Re-install.
Please do not disconnect your phone until the installation is completely finished. Doing so might cause damage to your phone or result in its contents being lost.
Hope this helps.
i dont know how to download songs in my nokia asha 306 , please tell me how am i supposed to download songs , my wifi is alright , everything works fine but.. the song download problem is a nuisance . I mmediate help required
You can do that by going to Settings > Restore factory settings > All > Enter the security code. The default code is 12345 unless changed.
Hope this helps.
Do you have an active subscription? Is there any error message? Send us a screenshot of the issue so we can check what's the cause.
The ONLY thing you can try is remove the Battery for a couple of minutes, insert and see if the phone switches ON fine. Else, need to visit Nokia Care
my nokia asha 306 wifi is not connecting...asking to switch on mobile data,bt if i switch it on,its charging @10p/kb from main acount bal....wts d solution for this??plzz help....hw to conect wifi??
2013-07-12 14:10 - edited 2013-07-12 14:12
Pls do not update your phone otherwise ur phone hardware id missing and phone dead now
pls go to ur nearest moblieshop and reinstall software( sw 5.93)
phone have warranty go to nokia nokia care reinstall software( sw 5.93)-free install
pls do not reinstall nokia latest update sw 7.42 Why( see link now)
Fabmwa, try to remove the memory card before you update. For some models this helped (there is a bug while installing new stuff), not sure, if yours if affected, too.