Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

My default opera mini browser 4.2 not loading on n...

discussone

My default opera mini browser 4.2 not loading on nokia 2700 classic

Hi, i buyed my nokia 2700c phone 1 year back and my default opera mini browser used to open and load. But now i cant open my browser and browse on it. To browse i downloaded opera mini from its website and use it. But i cant use the default one i.e. opera mini v4.2 i done whatever i could do. Restarting the phone, restoring else, downloading software but nothing helped? Please help.
Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

Re: My default opera mini browser 4.2 not loading on nokia 2700 classic

Maybe you need to update your Nokia, but you can ignore pre-installed Opera Mini, update Opera Mini to the latest version.
Niki
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saregamapa

i have same problem....pls help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Use latest Opera mini browser.
It is far efficient than default browser 4.X versions but could be little slow on 2700c.

You can also download 4.X version if you like.
Download them from www.m.opera.com

Also use UC browser, if you are downloading large files.
Download it from ucweb.com

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.