Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA 1800 turns itself off

Registered Member
m_aili

NOKIA 1800 turns itself off

just bought a NOKIA 1800 and it keeps turning itself off, not just blacking out the screen. Is this 'normal'? Sometimes it takes 5 min, other times it lasts 2 hours until it "dies" and I have to turn it on with the red on/off button. This is very annoying, since I get nervous I'll miss calls.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: NOKIA 1800 turns itself off

It certainly does not sound normal. You should have it checked out at your local Nokia Care Point or beter still since it is brabd new, you should send it back to the retailer and get a replacement.

Please use plain text.