Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA 3110 ClASSIC MUSIC PLAYER

tinish

NOKIA 3110 ClASSIC MUSIC PLAYER

the problem comes like this......when i start my music player....it updates and says no music files found.......i have done it like a 100 times but the result is same ....no music files found.........

PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE IT................PLEASE PLEASE...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: NOKIA 3110 ClASSIC MUSIC PLAYER

are songs on phone or memo card

did you try refresh the library?

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
tinish

NO................PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO REFRESH MY MEMORY.....?????

Please use plain text.
tinish

SONGS ARE ON MEMORY CARD.....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Is the memory card the one that came with the phone? If not, did you format the card on the phone before using it?

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
tinish

i have a memory card came with the phone....i have not formatted it.....

Please use plain text.
tinish

is the music player is available on net.......................????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

your phone does not support installation of other programs. Did you put the music in the default folder in the card for audio files or did you make your own?

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
tinish

i didnot make anything of my own...its the default folder where songs are......

Please use plain text.
tinish

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP...BUT IT WAS A FLASH PROBLEM.....CAN U TELL ME HOW TO RESOLVE FLASH PROBLEM OF THIS????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bittermadness

i have the same problem with my 3110 music library. i tried reformatting my sd card but it still wont work. how did you fix it? pls help me...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
RajBasnav

Sir Mere Nokia 3110c mei music pleyer nahi chal rha hai Updating Libary 100% tak chalta hai par bad mai no music file found atta hai ab mai kya karu  Please Please i hope you

Rajender kumar Dankaur

Please use plain text.
jaiswalmangesh

Hi friend, plz tell me how your problem of music files not found had  been sort out?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
robinthankachan

i have also the same problem as that of TINISH. when start music player;it shown that updating library upto 98%.after that no music files found. is any body can help me.....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jesgen

Me too.my music player keeps on updating and updating.. NOTHING HAPPENS.. I consulted it on a repair shop and paid almost 250 php.It happened four times..and now I had it!!.Frankly speaking,I'm now nervous to use nokia phones again..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Hi,
Yes Nokia 3110c has this problem.
Music payer won't open and play the music and on opening any java items like games and apps it says invalid app delete?.

But still music and video can be played by opening applications>memory card and playing your music or video!.

But this doesn't solve music player and java application problem including calculator problem.

Well this is software problem and cannot be solved with Nokia software updater or ovi suite!.

So just backup all the important data on your phone like contacts, calendar events, messages etc using pc or ovi suite and visit your Nokia Care Center for phone software repair.

I've solved my phones problem in the same way and the phone is now perfect as new!

Hope this helped you.

Thank You.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chetanmurthy

if it is a software issue why cant they provide a fix?????

Please use plain text.