Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA 6303i

Registered Member
6303i

NOKIA 6303i

I have purchashed Nokia 6303iC 5 days back it this phone i have got many problem than previous model Nokia 6303 in 6303i there is no Draft Option, In Inbox there is no Mark or Mark all option and another thing we can not make folders in Archive folder. so if any one have solution pls suggest thx

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kumar_P

Re: NOKIA 6303i Problems

There is some more problems too...

For me from opening itself problem.

Before I choose Nokia 6303i classic , just saw Nokia website. In home screen clock display is small. Check here. I attached screen shot too. But in real home screen it's with big font. I thought , it's OK, can change it in settings. But there is no option for it.

Can't make our self for folder for save messages. Even it available in Nokia 23 series.

Then come to camera, It's 3.2 mega pixel, Compare with other company mobiles , I feel it not that much good. Hey there is no photo editing options. Only option available is rotation and zooming. Is it camera mobile ?

Till now I used more than 5 Nokia mobiles, And I felt those all worth to it's cost. But I feel too bad of this Nokia 6303i classic.

OK... Then I update mobile software, At-least Nokia full fill those things by other users review. But they didn't.

I don't know for what purpose Nokia releases , Nokia 6303i classic. Till now I feel classic series are good. But not in this.

First thing Nokia should Analysis which model use by which age group members, In user side.

If nokia continue this type of bugs, It can't stand in with it's current strength in mobile industry.

I hope at least next upgrade of software release, Nokia full fill this. Waiting for it.

NOKIA must see other company mobiles and their features with low cost.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: NOKIA 6303i

to delete multiple messages go to messaging options you will see a line with the word more on it this is where you can mark messages and delete thank you .

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Select Menu -> Messaging -> More -> Delete Messages -> Select one message to delete or delete all messages

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kumar_P

But mark and mark all function is not like this... try to understand what users want...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

its there under more to mark and mark all

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Hareesh_M_S

Say there are 100 msgs in my inbox and I want to selectivley delete 25 of them. Is there a in which I can mark 25 msgs and delete them at one shot. I hope , the requirement is clear.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

yes select the more option pointed out above

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
b0gar

I also have some additional problems. I can not set the charater support to reduced for messages. In this case (I guess) the phone change the message encoding to utf16 or something. The problem is that the message length is reduced to 66 character.

In 6303i this setting has just disappeared. A lot of other menu options has also disappeared as you mentioned. This is my 6th Nokia phones but if this will not be changed back I guess this will be my last Nokis phone.

And I have not told anything about the "Home screen". This is also a sit. Clock size, Clock position, Icon sizes (so big)

I do not understand it

Please use plain text.
Advisor
glider85

Lol guys, change your phones to standard 6303 without i letter, it has all features what you mentioned.

Please use plain text.
vishnur143

Friends i too have lot of problems with my newly brought nokia 6303i classic which are
1.Camera is too slow.
2.Camera quality is average compared to other low priced phones in market.
3.Phone heats up fast while calling or connected to pc.
4.I've also faced a problem with music, while playing there were no sound on headset but hearing some noises (but there is no problem while playing through loud speaker)
In my view these problems are due to bad software, current software version is v 07.10 and when trying to update the software shows no new updates available

I thought that nokia having best customer support than any others mobile companies but why nokia doing this now.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jithinthegrt

jimmy pls try to understand what we say...there is no such option for mark messages and delete.we can delete only one by one or one folder completely..in all mobiles there is an option to mark several messages from inbox..(if there s 100 messages we can select various 25 messages and delete them only)...its a basic option which 6303i does not have...u said there is "more" option and it cannot have such mark option .check out this phone and reply.   one more quest. that after we view photos in gallery, "image cache" folder is appearing in memory card with "cannot open" files..that folder's size depends on how long we view photos..we can delete that folder .but how to avoid that folder from appearing each time we view photos?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ejimkaraonyec

This phone was initially sweet n luvly bt my frndz, I very much hate it now. My internal memory has reduced to 8.0mb. I can no longer use my media player bcoz there is no enough memory n still there is nothing to delete. Some files that came wit the phone which normally can be deleted are now system files n can't be deleted. I've used the 'factory reset all' function in the phone bt still the memory was not recovered.
Now I like the gallery style bt recently, the pictures'd be blurred till u zoom in n out before it 'd be bright n normal. This though is only when you are viewing ur pictures wit the picture menu in the gallery. Nokia should pls fix this n the memory prob.
You might wanna check ur memory status. Make sure yours is not reducing yet.
Its a great phone bt'll be much more great if Nokia should fix all the bugs we all are complaining of. Thanks n pls if u have immediate solution to my memory problem do pls help. Its frustrating.
Please use plain text.
drumlins

There is no mark and mark all function on my new 6303i.

Deleting messages is a pain without the mark function.

the sent items folder needs more functionality.

Can we expect these issues to be addressed in the next update ?

Please use plain text.
drumlins

?

Please use plain text.