Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA ASHA 200 Conflicting Appliction Issue (N...

Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: NOKIA ASHA 200 Conflicting Appliction Issue (Nokia Browser)

Hi Kiruba23, Fraolgirma & sbmm

How are you accessing download.browser.ovi.com? You need to access it using the phone browser or Opera Mini. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
princekhattak

This problem occur to me also
Please use plain text.
Advisor
HellKing

Hi Nokia,
when i updated the Nokia Browser on my phone Nokia Asha 200, after successfull updatation, it is showing Conflicting application error and i can not access Nokia Browser.
I have tried soft and hard reset both, but the problem remains.
The software version in my phone is V 11.81
Please help!
(This being a common problem in this phone, there has been no help or update provided by Nokia yet, its very sad )
This problem also arrised when i installed a game from nokia store, but then i deleted and re-installed the game. But as we all know we cannot delete nokia browser and reinstall it from Nokia Store.
Please use plain text.
tornike1

Metoo had same problem in my nokia asha 202. With uc browser or opera visit http://download.browser.owi.com and redownload it. After that it will work fine

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
candydiva

Thanks @farby. The download link really helped. However, my nokia browser right now is kinda different from d one i had prior to d nokia xpress download which led to d conflicting application problem. Is there any way i can get d version higher than that which is on d download link??
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

NOKIA ASHA 200 dose not work social application

Please use plain text.
sureshkumar1984

Dear All,

I am also met this problem few days ago. Nothing we can do ourself. We should take it to the Nokia Care and they will flash the mobile. Then only the issue will be rectified.

Thanks and Regards,
Suresh Kumar.P
Coimbatore.
Tamil Nadu,India
+919698803456.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fgfbv

Re: nokia care center

Hi n200 my mobile can't be open the internet rather to say about confilacting apps show this item please get quickly slove my problem.......
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: nokia care center

You can Farby's suggestion:

Try the following ..

Download Opera Mini Browser from here on your PC and install on the phone..Now open the following link in Opera Mini and try re-downloading Nokia Browser from there:

http://download.browser.ovi.com/

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
savii

Hi when i am open nokia browser its shows conflicting item
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi savii

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

Some users reported that the solution on this link worked for them.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Street_Fighter

Hi nokia. My nokia browser is conflict. When i try to download again in http://download.browser.ovi.com/ the link is not available. Please give me solution. Thanks
Please use plain text.
masud42

I use Nokia asha 200.i update my nokia browser but it is conflicting application..now what should i do? version is 10.64
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
capunit87

Thank you so much, my problem solved after going to this link
http://download.browser.ovi.com/
Please use plain text.
Advisor
zamods

Or install Uc Browser
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gret

this is totally wrong..........its not working

Please use plain text.
bhadzky

me too, i recently updated my nokia xpress browser, and an error occured conflicting application.. i have tried everthing.. i even tried going: http://download.browser.ovi.com, and i even downloaded a version OviBrowser-v2.3.0.0.49.. when i tried to open it still the same even with the lower version.. maybe we can unistall first the current downloaded  Browser on nokia, but the question is how? we really need help... all nokia users are having the same problems, hope u can have a solution to this problem... GODBLESS MORE POWER

Please use plain text.
greatz

Please this problem is very serious n i need a solution:! My nokia asha200 is showing conflicting application i can brows again and i follow dis link http://download.browser.ovi.com/ u provide to try and download d nokia browser again but is redirect to phone broswer in other to download it n then it will write no response,d same i i try to download anything.i cant download anything please for God sake help....i have been using only nokia product all my phone using life bt i regret dis n it might be my last....plz help bcz i neva enjoy dis phone a day
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kingjames

Tanx guyz.....nw no more conflicting apps!
Please use plain text.