Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Need security code for my ASHA 305

bindalankur
Accepted Solution

Need security code for my ASHA 305

Hi,

i dint change my phone's security code and when i am trying to reset it its not accepting the default one 12345.Can you please help me in this issue asap.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rahulraje

Re: Need security code for my ASHA 305

reset factory settings..
Please use plain text.
bindalankur

for that i need also security code 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Though not sure if this works but a few users on this Forum have posted that after leaving the Battery out for some 30 minutes when they tried again, the phone did not ask for the Security Code..so no harm trying this. 

If this doesn't work you need to get the code reset to 12345 thru' Nokia Care . Need to produce a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) to get this done ..

Please use plain text.
bindalankur

and how can i produce a bill or invoce on nokia care i cant find such option there.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Produce..means you need to carry the Bill / Invoice that you must have taken while buying the phone to Nokia Care when you take the device for resetting the code ...

Please use plain text.
bindalankur

oh mayn i need to go any nokia care outlet with bill, i thought it can be done online.

Please use plain text.