Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: New NOKIA Browser 2.2.0, Asha 305

Contributor
balasiva

New NOKIA Browser 2.2.0, Asha 305

While accessing the internet through the mobile browser, I am getting a message that there is a new NOKIA Browser available for download. While downloading and saving it, it says it is not from the original supplier.

Is it safe to download this new browser? Any idea who is the supplier of this updated version?

Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Yes, don't worry. If the update is being shown through the notification inside the browser, you can update that.
I recently updated to the newer version after a similar message. So, new update is definitely available. You should update it.
Counsellor
N_311

Got similar upgrae for Asha 311. Is there any way to check what upgrade was done with the Browser?

Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

They don't provide any log for what changes were made to it.
Registered Member
Javansbond

Please upgrade for Nokia Asha 302, v2.2.0 is not working for my device.. Just displayed "Conflict Application".
Contributor
zila699

please update broser for asha 200
Mobile Guru
ng85

The conflicting application issue can be solved only at Nokia Care. The issue is currently being investigated as mentioned by armagon in this post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Registered Member
Rajnish001

same things is happen to me today. when i open nokia browser a massage was display the updated version for nokia browser is available i download it and when i started the nokia browser not any single website to be connected and a massage was display  NO OSRE BROWSERS AVAILABLE

I am try every possible option to rectify it even i reinstall the phone software from nokia suite but it is cannot rectify. I am not be able to even open google,rediff.etc website

Pls help me for rectifying the nokia browswer

Rajnish

balasiva wrote:

While accessing the internet through the mobile browser, I am getting a message that there is a new NOKIA Browser available for download. While downloading and saving it, it says it is not from the original supplier.

Is it safe to download this new browser? Any idea who is the supplier of this updated version?

Advisor
supports

version 2.2 is not ready. If anyone update it and in truble now. Please restart your phone. Then updae phone software by nokia software updater. After update the phone please makd a full phone bakeup.
Registered Member
Anyanzo

I'm getting this message 'conflicting application'. I tried to update phone software but said no new updates available. What else can I do?
Registered Member
Harry23185

How to download it ?:@
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

you can download Nokia Browser by visiting http://download.browser.ovi.com on your device.
Registered Member
Harry23185

How to download it? :@

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

i just said how to download it mate. go to your Web browser on your device, and type in http:/download.browser.ovi.com and it will tell you that you can download it.
Contributor
thoma

How can he download using a browser when the browser itself is not working?
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

By using opera mini or ucbrowser..