Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

New Nokia Asha 306 No Network or Low Signal Proble...

Counsellor
asha1212

New Nokia Asha 306 No Network or Low Signal Problem

[ Edited ]

New Nokia Asha 306 No Network or Low Signal Problem (pricing date may 31 ,2013)

i have nokia asha 306 have signal problem when i make use sim some time show signal only two signal and show proply opreater any solution thnks in advance

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: New Nokia Asha 306 No Network or Low Signal Problem

[ Edited ]

May i ask how old is your sim card? This may be a sim card you should try exchange it its over a year old and revert back ,keep in touch.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
asha1212

two year old sim card

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Having said this, have you tried using another SIM card in the phone? Do you have this issue regardless of the location?
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.