Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 206 Problem

Sage
carlee12

Nokia 206 Problem

Hi, My Nokia 206 comes with Ebuddy on Board. The problem here is that the Push Notifications isn't working. I enable the Push Notifications to Minimize eBuddy so I can read/write Messages. My Friend had message me thrice but still in the homescreen there is still no Notification for what he'd sent (actually I waited about 10 mins. If it's network Delay but still it isn't)

2. It's heap Size is very Low about 1MB as compared with Nokia 110 which has 1.8MB so expect to Appear on you're screen saying Error Out of Memory when you are playing Game for about half of an hour geezZZ.

> My 206 is a Dual Variant but I am only using one Sim Card to save the weak Battery Life.
I love T9 Bar Phones | I used to be a Sony Ericson fan before but they leave the low end Phones so I have to switch to Nokia | LG Optimus L5 II and Nokia 206 3
Sage
carlee12

Re: Nokia 206 Problem

I know now what is the reason why isn't working it doesn't Notifications App preloaded.
I love T9 Bar Phones | I used to be a Sony Ericson fan before but they leave the low end Phones so I have to switch to Nokia | LG Optimus L5 II and Nokia 206 3
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Keep it open. I don't think you can minimise app on 206.

Also note that the internet on 2G network holds/pauses while in a phone call.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Sage
carlee12

No, we can minimize app.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

It could be sometimes because of network, restarting the phone could fix the problem.

I suggest you to check whether configuration settings are correct.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Counsellor
Rathod86

My asha 206 dual sim (3.59).
I'm in india to using one sim (vodafone)
i fined to work all apps last 1months
i tried to restore facing after no need notifications app to accepted to delete it.
Ebuddy and viber again asked downloading notifications enabler BUT something went worng with the notifications enabler update, So i'm still problem....
Sage
carlee12

Yes i also face that problem. The best soLution is bring it to the nearest Nokia Care Center to restore it again. It has also a sofware problem, don't try to hard reset it because all data on you're phone will lost specially the preinstalled data like themes, tones, apps etc. Instead of user data only.
Sage
carlee12

Also it has a bug in the Mobile Data Timer it's not accurate it displaying 1438642846:54:21 instead of HH:MM:smileyfrustrated:S. Also you should check the Social Accounts App in My Apps it also Lost along with notifications. It has also a problem in updating the Xpress Browser, because the updated version won't replace the older one, so you will have two versions 2.2 and 2.3 in you're phone the 2.2 can be located in you're Menu and 2.3 in My Apps. :-@
dharma2001

my nokia 206 is hang when i use 8gb sd card so i restore it. but preloaded notification is erased, now problem faceing on chat............

.any jar file for notification enabler??????????

n206black

Same problem with you :smileysad:. Have you fixed it yet ?

musica

n206black wrote:

Same problem with you :smileysad:. Have you fixed it yet ?

Do you also happen to have an 8GB microSD card inserted in your phone which caused the phone to hang so you ended up resetting the phone which removed the pre-loaded notifications?

If yes, please check that you have the latest software installed on your phone. You can find the latest software here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Firmware_change_logs_for_Nokia_Asha_(Series_40)_device...

If you have the latest software installed on the phone, bringing the phone to a Nokia Care Point is what I can suggest. http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

Final Banner
Counsellor
Rathod86

Do i go to nearest nokia care for notifications problem?
Counsellor
Rathod86

Same i've been problem since last three months, so FB Said notifications app download to just went something worng with update  

Registered Member
khan88

Nokia 206 Problem

Hy guyz plz s0me0ne help...i am using asha 206..as i click on my n0tificati0ns and s0cial acc0unts app it says invalid..h0w can i get them back???

Sage
Dhdhdharani

Plz update ur nokia notification app. Just go to update.push.nokia.com/dist/jad
atiiii

my nokia 206 shows numbers instead of contact name however when i restore it then for  some time it shows names for texts and calls but after some time it again starts to show just nubers in inbox and call logs kindly help me out....!!                                     Altaf

Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

You need to wait for few minutes after phone starts. Don't open messages or contacts immediately when phone starts.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Registered Member
tmoney241

my notification enabler isnt working,its showin invaild application.wot should i do?