Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 206 dual sim

Professor
satyam384

Nokia 206 dual sim

[ Edited ]

Hey,

Does anyone ownes a NOKIA 206 dual sim version ???? and tried to use whatsapp in that ??? 

Please let me if any one does that and whether the whatsapp is compatible with it or not ...... !:smileyhappy:

(Ofcourse the official news is that whatsapp is not compatible with nokia 206 dualsim,but few sources that it is compatible,so let me know that.:smileyhappy:)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia 206 dual sim

Whats app is on the single sim for now.Not on dual sim
You would have to contact the developer for further announcements.

http://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Jimmy bro, maybe you're not informed of the latest updates.
WhatsApp now works fine with Asha 308 and 310 which are both dual SIM phones. WhatsApp's official website notes this. So indeed they've found a way to make it work on dual-sim Asha phones :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

Might be yesterday they updated their page :smileyhappy:: Expecting few more phones to be added over there :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

@singhnsk the 308/310 are not the 206 just in case you misunderstood my point of including the link in my post. So i am informed,im not here to chase up developers movements.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.