Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 206 reset upon connected to Plantronics Voya...

Contributor
busilogicoo

Nokia 206 reset upon connected to Plantronics Voyager Legend

Dear all,

I found my Nokia 206 phone will be reset upon connected (with bluebooth) to my Plantronics Voyager Legend handset. I could heard from the handset that the phone was connected, however, the phone will be reset (screen blanks out and appears again) and disconnect from the handset immedately. Note that I could connect to the handset with Samsung Note2 LTE, LG p990 and Nokia 2630 without problem.... do any one have idea to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Henry

Contributor
busilogicoo

Re: Nokia 206 reset upon connected to Plantronics Voyager Legend

I went to the phone shop last night and tried another 206 .. it is found that same problem happens again .. The sale tried to contact their Nokia reps and he admitted there are known problems with others bluetooth device ... I need to wait for new frimware release to fix it... "=.= ...

Registered Member
Norman79

Hi,

I've the same problem with my Nokia Asha 206 (Firmware Version 3.60). I'm trying to connect a Plantronics Voyager Pro UC v2 (Firmware Version 97). Every time I connect the headset my Nokia is resetted. Any help appreciated!

Regards Norman

Registered Member
Markus2013

I've had the same problem with the Nokia Asha 306 and Plantronics M55 bluetooth headset. Is there any solution yet?

Thanks a lot!

Contributor
busilogicoo

Folks, some updates, I have visited local Nokia center regarding on this BT problem with Plantronics headset. However, Nokia reps just told me they have no problem with Nokia BT headset and opened a case to follow up with me. No one from Nokia have ever contacted me about the case for around two months "=.=.

I found from this forum that Asha 202 also got this problem. My 206 also have the same problem with Backbeat go. However, I tested the 206 with Motorola H270 and Samsung HM1300 BT headsets without problem...