Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 206

Advisor
Xylon524
Accepted Solution

Nokia 206

Can anyone tell me is there a update coming for this phone?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Keep checking nokia suite its only new and feedback will be taken before updates are released.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

@ Xylon524 - You need to keep checking thru' the phone as mentioned on Pg. 40 of the User Guide . As the phone doesn't have compatibility with Nokia Suite, you can't check it thru' that.....

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Xylon524

[ Edited ]

This Handset is not compatible with Nokia Suite "JimmyIreland"

"Farby" I will do as you said I hope its soon though be nice to hear if Nokia are aware of the problems though.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

You may check this link for all Nokia phones that is compatible with Nokia Suite.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

emilygreen wrote:

You may check this link for all Nokia phones that is compatible with Nokia Suite.

Refer Message 3 HERE . In fact the subject device was shown as compatible here at one time ..but removed later ..No idea why it should appear in the link provided ..

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.