Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2690 software

Contributor
Premchandmahaur

Nokia 2690 software

Hell sir,i have nokia 2690 ,its software virsion is 10.65 ,i want 2 know that when will upgrade next virsion .
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia 2690 software

hi mate,

The latest version of firmware for the 2690 that was released by Nokia is 10.65. As the device is already a few years old, there will be no more firmware updates or support for this device.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
thegeegs

I have a 2690 also and there doesnt seem to be a way to find out where I might find a download, as the model no longer shows on the site. I bought a USB lead to connect to my PC to upload photos and it needs the program. Any idea where I can find it?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

@thegeegs did you try to install:

1. Connectivity Cable Driver
  2. Nokia Suite
  3. PC Suite

After installing those products, you can try and choose whether to use the Nokia Suite or PC Suite. However, for uploading files like photos, you should not need anything excpet to change the USB mode to mass storage, within your Nokia » Menu » Settings » Connectivity » USB. Did that help?

Please use plain text.