Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2720a Bluetooth connection

Leocar
Accepted Solution

Nokia 2720a Bluetooth connection

Hi,

I have an old Nokia 2720a. I was previously able to connect my phone to my computer and use the nokia PC suite to go through my sms's and contacts. I haven't used it for a while and I'm not sure what has changed but I now cannot connect the phone using the Nokia PC suite. I have deleted the phone off the computer and the computer off the phone and re-paired with no success. The computer is running windows 7 64 bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Leo

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia 2720a Bluetooth connection

Are you using the latest Nokia PC Suite from here ? You may also try the Nokia Suite from here to see if that works instead ..

Please use plain text.
Leocar

Re: Nokia 2720a Bluetooth connection

Thanks for that. I uninstalled Nokia PC suite and then re-installed the same version (7.1) and all good!

Please use plain text.