Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 2730 Personal configuration settings

Counsellor
kevin9x

Nokia 2730 Personal configuration settings

Hello, In my Nokia 2730 classic phone > Configuration > Personal configuration settings > Add new > My web. In this, when I disable "Use preferred access point", I get to manually adjust the access point settings. There are some confusing options here : 1. Data Bearer > GSM Data or Packet Data 2. Bearer settings > Dial up number Data call type > ISDN or analogue Data call Speed : 9600, 14400, 19200, 28800, 38400, 43200 Can anyone explain what these points mean and what effect they have on the internet on the phone. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kevin9x

Re: Nokia 2730 Personal configuration settings

My previous post above was re-formatted by the forum, so it appears hard to read. Sorry :smileysad: Hope you can understand what I meant to convey in there.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
madann

my nokia 112 phone have not the HOMEPAGE option in PERSONAL configuration setting.
pls help me to add homepage in personal config setting.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

madann, newer phones do not have this option anymore. If you create an SMS with your URL and save that to the archives, you are able to start from there. An alternative are PROV files which you sent via Bluetooth. Did that help?

Please use plain text.