Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 309 wifi speed ?

Advisor
aplusk

Nokia 309 wifi speed ?

Hello community,

Nokia 309 has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.

So if i connect via wifi on 309, will it give me high speed or 2g speed ?

since it dont has 3g or HSDPA support. I only has 2g.

Please use plain text.
Sage
carlee12

Since its in b/g/n I think it's speed is more than/up to 54 Mbps. Which isn't bad.
I love T9 Bar Phones | I used to be a Sony Ericson fan before but they leave the low end Phones so I have to switch to Nokia | LG Optimus L5 II and Nokia 206 3
Please use plain text.
Advisor
aplusk

thats good to know, and what about its screen, Does it has screen resistant glass.

coz nokia 308 has screen resistant glass as per gsmarena.

what about nokia 309 ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Check this link more details.
http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/Nokia_Asha_308/

You can change the model name from the list.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dawitbogale

the that, if achieved, the highest limited speed of 2G also isn't that bad at all. Even sometime it can perform better than some dull 3Gs interms of data trasfer speed. My point is, as long as u can get the access of a wi-fi hotspot using ur 2G sim, there is nothing to worry about since the WLAN it self does the rest. The real question should have to be wether u could access the Wi-fi by ur asha 309 with a 2G sim; and the answer for that is yes u can. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.