Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 3110c: How can I connect to internet using P...

Registered Member

Nokia 3110c: How can I connect to internet using PC internet connection via bluetooth PAN

How can I connect to internet using PC internet connection via bluetooth PAN
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ordinario

Re: Nokia 3110c: How can I connect to internet using PC internet connection via bluetooth PAN

first, you have to set your pc bluetooth ON
then, your cellphone bluetooth On also

then in your PCsuite, click the internet connection
then, configure
select the bluetooth option
then continue configuring
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: Nokia 3110c: How can I connect to internet using PC internet connection via bluetooth PAN

Does this works to get internet connection from the PC to the phone? Not from the phone to the PC.
Please use plain text.

I need the same answer please!

INTERNET --> PC --> NOKIA 3110

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

You can only setup the 3110c as a modem for your PC.
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

this is not a reply...its a new posting...couldn't figure out how to start a new post..anyway's..here goes:

I have a nokia 3110c....and when I uploaded some photos onto the memory chip....I opened up and found the photos and wanted to use one as wallpaper....just as soon as I turn off the phone...and turn it back on again...the photo for the wallpaper is gone....i have to reload the photo again???? can you help?

Please use plain text.