Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 3220 DKU-5 cable connection

Registered Member

Nokia 3220 DKU-5 cable connection

I have installed the software for my cable, u go through the steps and it says, please plug in your cable, i did and it doesn't let me click NEXT, so what shall i do, it has worked before but now it doesnt, help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Re: Nokia 3220 DKU-5 cable connection

have you installed the drivers for your cable? i think the sticky at the top of this board has links to them if you havent
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
manta

My assumption here is that you have installed PC Suite 6.6.18. if you have DKU-5 cable, you need to separately install also driver for DKU-5
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

thats true, pc suite 6.6.18 installs drivers for the ca-42 and DKU-2. i got a ca-53 with my new phone and it seems to install drivers for that also
Please use plain text.
Sage

And if the DKU-5 is not an official Nokia one (for which Nokia provides the drivers in http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,81912,00.html) you have to install the drivers from the cable manufacturer.

- Pet
Please use plain text.