Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 3600 slide

Registered Member
Fenella
Accepted Solution

Nokia 3600 slide

This is an old phone, I know, but I am wanting to get some images from it on to the computer. I have connected it via the USB connection but my computer is searching in vain for driver software. How do I get the images moved over. Do I need a memory card and can I still buy one for this old model?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Nokia 3600 slide

To transfer your files from Nokia 3600 slide to your PC, you just need to download Nokia Suite. You can find more information and useful videos on how to use the application here. :smileyvery-happy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Fenella

Re: Nokia 3600 slide

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. Have downloaded the Suite and everything works fine.

Please use plain text.