Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 501 Contact & Message Sync

parin19

Nokia 501 Contact & Message Sync

How to Synchronize Contact & Messages wih PC ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia 501 Contact & Message Sync

Sorry..but because of the non-compatibility with Nokia Suite ..its not possible.

Please use plain text.
parin19

What Rubbish!! Its a Nokia Phone & it not compatibility with Nokia Suit!!

How can I restore my contact from my old phone which doesnt hv Bluetooth?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Yes..Thats the truth mentioned in Message 3 HERE

The only ways to transfer your contacts seems to be either copy them to the SIM ( not a good solution since it won't give you the advantages as stored in the phone memory..) or first get hold of a phone that is compatible with Nokia Suite and also have Bluetooth.. Then transfer the contacts to that phone thru' Nokia Suite and finally transfer to Nokia Asha 501 thru' Bluetooth ...

Please use plain text.
hawa_ka_jhoka

really i feel sorry for buying this 501

Please use plain text.
Tamilqueen

Can anyone please me how to delete the messages?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

[ Edited ]

Tamilqueen wrote:

Can anyone please me how to delete the messages?

Does 'Longpress" on item reveal further options?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MeLion

First, using Nokia PC Suite Sync all your contacts to your system Hard Disk. All contacts are stored as files. Just copy paste all contacts 

Pull out the memory card that is available in 501. Insert this to the system and create a folder. Copy all the contacts that are stored as files to this folder. 

Pull this memory card and re-install in Nokia 501. Go to 501 screen ..Select Files..choose Memory Card....Then open the contacts one by one and save it to phone memory.. Eventhough its a long tiring process....still it works better

Please use plain text.