Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 501

Zyrock
Accepted Solution

Nokia 501

Mass storage not working in asha 501 although it working in charging mode ..plx help me..wat can i do?
Professor
satyam384

Re: Nokia 501

@Zyrock :

Dont put it in charging mode when you connect it to the laptop or pc,just enter mass store,it should work :smileyhappy:

Zyrock

Sir..please help me..i reseted my phone..asha 501 then after nokia xpress not working.. And all pre installed apps are missing..and i cant add an acount or download from store..its says i had a problem in secure connection..all apps cant install agen..coz trusted certificates lost.
Counsellor
Mandal_Aritra1

@Zyrork: You can reinstall ovi browser from download.browser.ovi.com
-Check your network stability and then re-download the apps from store.
nka23

hey @satyam384 , dear i too have nokia 501. But after reset i lost my Nokia xpress browser. I have a icon but it opens a fake browser with a blank White screen, no address bar, no place to type or search. Just nothing. Because of this, apps like Nokia Nearby and other web apps are not working. Am in trouble. Plz help.

Registered Member
sr_48

Hello sir, 

When i get the facebook updates , i'm able to see the alert message on the lock screen ,even after checking the updates the remainder is still showing on the lock screen.Can i know how to get ride of this???

vineethsp

Am too having the same problem with My Nokia 501,
Also many apps like nokia store and other built in apps are missing.