Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5130 Contact service

eswaran

Nokia 5130 Contact service

[ Edited ]

I bought my 5130c-2 XPressMusic on 05-08-2010.
On 10-09-2010 My mobile showed "Enter restriction code" since i didn't know what that code was.,i tried to undo the option but also didn't work.
So i removed the battery and put it back,When i switch ON "NOKIA" logo shows up.
Then it displays "Contact service" and got switch OFF.
I'm swear that i didn't drop it in water or ground.

Pls for God sake someone solve this problem.:smileysad:

Software version: RM-495
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@eswaran,

We have remove the IMEI that you have posted. It is unwise to post personal information such as full name, mobile/telephone numbers, IMEI, e-mail address, etc. here in the forum. 
Thank you for undestanding!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia 5130 Contact service

you need to contact a nokia care centre for the phone to be repaired

The message "Contact Service" indicates that there may an internal problem with the phone. The following steps may help resolve the issue or give some indication as to the source of the problem:

Remove and re-insert the battery according to the instructions in the user guide.
Remove and re-insert the SIM card according to the instructions in the user guide.
If your phone has a memory card, remove and re-insert it.
If your phone still displays the message, please bring it to the nearest Nokia Care point for inspection. You can find Care point addresses from the drop-down menu at the bottom of Repair.

2. Where is my nearest Nokia Care point?

You can find Care point address and contact information from your local Nokia Web site: select your location from the drop-down menu at the bottom of Repair.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.