Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5130 Xpress Music security code

Registered Member
Eu4ever
Accepted Solution

Nokia 5130 Xpress Music security code

Hey there,

I got my Nokia last june. I have a problem though. I cannot enable my phone code. I changed the initial code 12345 but it won't get enabled.

I have another question. The security code (of the phone) is it the same with the code you have to press everytime I unlock my phone? That is the code i am looking for.

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: Nokia 5130 Xpress Music security code

[ Edited ]

Eu4ever wrote:

Hey there,

I got my Nokia last june. I have a problem though. I cannot enable my phone code. I changed the initial code 12345 but it won't get enabled.

I have another question. The security code (of the phone) is it the same with the code you have to press everytime I unlock my phone? That is the code i am looking for.

Thank you!

The security or lock code is the code you give everytime you want to lock or to unlock your phone. Nokia's default lock code is 12345.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
code_sec

i have the same problem i have buy a new phone Nokia 5130 and the code 12345 it doesn't work i don't know why but it doesn't work. and i don't remember that i have change it any time. 
i hope that you reply me soon. 
                                                                                                                                                     thank you

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Sometimes the default code is different. When this is the case, the code is printed on the label on the box. Otherwise the default lock code is 12345

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Fraudster

I forgot my security code for nokia 5130
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

There is NO other solution but to visit Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice).

BTW, the default code is 12345

Please use plain text.