Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5130 Xpress music - NOT SWITCHING ON

anes5130xm

Nokia 5130 Xpress music - NOT SWITCHING ON

I got this phone in April 2010 and i am getting problems with the software.

Right now my mobile went WHITE SCREEN and its not switching on. Even after i removed my battery and put again and then switched on the phone, its NOT SWITCHING ON. This is not the FIRST TIME  am gettin this problem.. I already got this twice before. first time it happened, after 2 days or so it got switched on and..... ALL THE APPLICATIONS INCLUDING DEFAULT APPLICATIONS GOT DELETED. Even the wallpapers, screen savers, got deleted  and phone was EMPTY. All this happened after some unusual messages started appearing in my inbox, sent items etc which wasnt getting deleted.  I gave it to service in nokia care and they gave back.

And again........... i got this same problem just in the start of this month ( april 2010) and this time mobile didnt switch on at all.. and i gave to nokia care again...they gave back fixing the problem.

and now again........ i got this same problem.. my mobile not switching on.. I dont know whether nokia care guys know the EXACT PROBLEM and give me a PERMANENT solution for it.. For past 2 and half months i went to nokia care THREE TIMES, twice for the same problem (the other time also it was nearly same problem. but i went to nokia care as soon as those unusual undeletable messages started to appear).

Can anyone tell me a PERMANENT SOLUTION for this?? IF nothing works out, i may even resort to going to consumer forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
CHOISIWON

Re: Nokia 5130 Xpress music - NOT SWITCHING ON

oh!

i have the same problem tooooo.

i don't know why NOKIA phones are acting so stupid even if we didn't do anything with the phone!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kumarmantri

guys..im having the same problem i went to nokia care and they made it fine and again after one month i got the same problem,my phone is not starting white screen appears so please help me if u find the solution..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pradeep2008

[ Edited ]

I do have simmilar issue..

Could anyone let me know, for any possible solutions..

Thank you,

Pradeep

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
picasoman

same thing is happenin with me also!!!! :X

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chirag445512345

Nokia 5130 Xpress music - NOT SWITCHING ON...nokia 5130 starting problem due to virus and show only white screen

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

It has nothing to do with Virus. Your phone can not get infected. It may be some software corruption that needs to be resolved thru' Flashing by Nokia Care.

Please use plain text.