Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5310 Express Music Model Problems !!!!

Nokia 5310 Express Music Model Problems !!!!

Has anyone noticed this problem with the 5310 Express music model???

Problem: When I send a text message to someone, the mobile returns to its standby screen(normal).The message sending icon appears on top of the screen and I lock my keypad. When message is sent, the balance **bleep** last call cost screen appears. Note the keypad is still locked. When a reply or a call comes in at this point, the phone just hangs.I cannot unlock my keypad to read the message that came in or am not able to attend the call that comes in.

I had contacted Nokia Care and they reloaded the software for me, but the problem still existed. They agreed to replace the phone and in the new phone the PROBLEM STILL EXISTS!!!!! the new phone again like the old one was opened from its packaging in front of me and its has not been opened before or used. I am very confident on that.

So the conclusion i can come to is that Nokia should find out the problem with the Operating system they have installed on this model and provide a software update or a patch to rectify this problem. Can anyone suggest how i can take this to higher authorities in Nokia to get this solved once and for all. For other customers who have bought this phone please do try this on your phone and get back as soon as possible if problem exists, I think Nokia would look into this problem if a majority of their customers have it.

Its been just a month since i bought this phone...IRRITATING!
Please use plain text.