Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5310 settings HELP

Registered Member

Nokia 5310 settings HELP

I have recently purchased a Nokia 5310 that is unlocked to all networks. I am on the 3 network and do not have the option to set up MMS and WAP...

When trying to set MMS settings the 3 netwirk is not an option to select only O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone & Orange are available.

Is there anyway I can make the option availble (software)?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Nokia 5310 settings HELP

3 make it very difficult to get the settings.

Nokia provide this service but 3 was the only UK network to opt-out. http://europe.nokia.com/A4144889

What you could do is call 3 and ask them for the settings for a 6500 slide. The settings are the same and they support this model.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i need help with my 5310 phone..
it doesnt have themes on it..
is it normal?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

That is not normal.

Did you buy it brand new?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I phoned 3 to get the settings for the 6500 but could not get into Web>Settings>configuration settings. Everytime you go into Configuration settings the following message is displayed:

No settings found. Contact your service provider.

I restored the phone to factory settings but still get the above message.
Please use plain text.