Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5330 dstv mobile phone

Advisor
temisilva

Nokia 5330 dstv mobile phone

Does anyone know if i stil can get a new dstv mobile fone.i called slot and affordables but said nt avialable
Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

Those are old models,it maybe very difficult to find it nowadays,but be very careful so that you won`t buy a fake one.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
temisilva

Pls wich fone do u recommend dt i buy within d range of 14-19 dt i'll so enjoy wit large pdf files and office app?
Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

You mean 14 to 19 thousand naira?with that price range,you can buy asha 302 or 311,then download and install ezreader application from nokia store.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
temisilva

Bt i heard ezreader cannot receive large pdf files.i reali nid to open very large files
Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

Then buy nokia belle Os like nokia C7,E6 etc,but those one's will be a bit expensive,it will help you open large pdf files.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

If you're okay with windows phone, you can try Lumia 510, the most affordable lumia and can open any office document as it includes a dedicated office reader :smileyhappy:
Else, Just look for any symbian phone that suits your budget and every one will be able to open documents quite easily. Don't go with any asha device. They will never help you with your purpose :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
temisilva

Thanks alot! But seriously i reali wnt 2get a dstv fone,wish its stil in market
Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

Omo, but you have other options.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.