Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6133 wont turn on.

Nokia 6133 wont turn on.

My nokia 6133 is one of the best phones i have ever had. One nite i turned my phone off to charge, and went to turn it back on and it sticks at the white screen with the battery light on.. now i can call out on the phone just fine.... but it stays on the white screen and after oh lets say 2 minutes it goes gray and then restarts again.. i dont understand what is wrong with it. i didnt change any setting or anything, i tryed the *,3,call button to format it and it doesnt work, i have tryed the soft format code and it rejects it. i can dial someones number and it still comes up with there name and the pic but i cant get it to load the os at all.

Then i have a nokia music express 5300 and like 2 weeks after the 6133 quit working, the music express is now doing the same thing, but if you take the memory chip out of it and the sim, it loads, other then that it freezes on the white screen... tryed everything i can think of.. and i just don't know what to do... does anything know of anything i can do to save my phone(s) :-)
Please use plain text.
Professor
navigator

Re: Nokia 6133 wont turn on.

best is they need to be checked at nokia care centre.:smileyindifferent:
tongue is too confused on what to speak
Please use plain text.

eeep. i didnt want to have to take it there. but if thats what everyone keeps saying then i guess i should.. it wont cost that much will it?
Please use plain text.
Professor
navigator

if your phone is under warranty then nothing but if it the other way round then you need to check out before giving.most probably it will be software bug only.
tongue is too confused on what to speak
Please use plain text.