Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6300 Display Problem

Nokia 6300 Display Problem

Hi all... hope you can help me with this one.

I bought myself a Nokia6300 about 6 months ago now, and it has been great, but a few days ago, i noticed that there was a bit of a red outline marking some of the white text on the display.

This was slightly disconcerting, but not severe enough that i tied looking into the problem immediately(been really flat out at work, too). However, today, when i got up and looked at it, i noticed that the entire screen looks very washed out, the whole thing looks almost white.

If anyone knows what may be causing this, I'm open to suggestions.

Hope someone out there can help me with this.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
viper

Re: Nokia 6300 Display Problem

take it to a repair center as only fix maybe a new screen, the nokia repair center will confirm this.
Blackberry Bold
Please use plain text.

please send yhe display way of 6300
Please use plain text.
Professor

The only thing you can do mate is take/send it to a Nokia Care Centre. Make sure you include your proof of purchase :smileyhappy: I'm sure they'll get this fixed for you (providing there's no liquid or physical damage!)
Please use plain text.