Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6300 battery not charging

Nokia 6300 battery not charging

Hi

I've just got a new 6300. I was charging it this morning, then the phone rang which I answered. Afterwards, it seemed it won't continue charging anymore. I even tried to switch it off and on. Nothing.
Anyone has similar problem??

Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Nokia 6300 battery not charging

Its probably full then. The battery only takes 2.5 hours to fully charge.
Please use plain text.
Sage
aanu77

it should detect charger even if battery is full and then show battery full immediately in case battery is full.
Please use plain text.
Professor
niusha

do these:
1.turn off your phone,remove battery and put it back after while.
2.first plug in your charger suket to outlet and plug to your phone.
3.if still not charging,retest with another charger.
if you couldnt successful,check your phone in nokia care point center.
NOKIA means:Night Of King In Alone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have had the exact same problem twice with brand new 6300s. I plug in the cahrger and it charges for a few seconds and then stops chargeing. The only way it charges for me again is to pick up the phone and press a few buttons and then it charges for a few seconds and then stops charging again. I dont have all day to sit and keep lifting up my phone every few seconds to charge it. Its really frustrating and has happened to me on two brand new phones. Can anyone help me with this problem?????
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have just bought a new 6300 just hours ago. The seller gave me a charger (2 pin travel charger/European) and an adapter. But when I connect them together and plug the adapter to the wall, there is no indication at all that it is charging the phone. Shouldn't there be some kind of indicator? If so, where on the phone is it suppose to indicate?
Please use plain text.